A SINCERLY 'ROGUE' MOMENT



Rihanna's new Rogue scent seems to be the perfume of the moment that has sent many fans and fashion lovers tongues-a-wagging. Launched in mid-October last year the perfume is still high in demand and is selling fast in a select few UK retail establishments. 

I managed to snatch one up for myself a few weeks ago and I'm literally obsessed with the smell. I've worn it everyday since. 



Rogue eau de parfum embodies demure feminie qualities but yet carries into an audacious new moment. Rihanna created it will all women in mind for every kind of mood because "we all want to project our true selves". The scent is flirtatious and sensual containing accords of lemon blossom, cyclamen. jasmine, rose, plum and suede over a base of musky, woods, patchauli, vanilla and amber. It's quite the cocktail. Went I first caught wind of this scent I instantly fell in love. Its soft, sweet but yet zingy; very reminiscent of Gucci Rush by Gucci which is another one of my all time favourite scents.

Get or Try 'Rogue' by Rihanna at your local Superdrug, Perfume Shop or at Selfridges.