DUNE PRESS DAY | WOMENS AW/13


Dune shoes’ AW/13 Press day was a fantastic whimsical display of what to expect and what is to come next season. There where trees and leaves everywhere as you stepped into the Dune Press event and the location couldn’t have been more perfect setting the right mood for their collection. There were a few metallic shoes and accessories in various gorgeous bright colours and it was boot heaven. I live in my boots so I am very excited for the fall as I just can’t wait to purchase a pair from their amazing collection. Brogues are here to stay and I was quite a few nice more modified and feminine styles in their range which I also have my eye on. And as always there are always yummy delights and refreshments so after viewing the collection I want on to sit on the balcony and starred away into the stunning view at Somerset House.

Visit: www.duneshoes.co.uk to view their current collection. 

CLICK BELOW FOR MORE PICTURES