NEXT PRESS DAY | AW/13


The Next AW/13 Press day was just bursting with rich colours, gorgeous textures and detail. It made me wish we were in winter all over again and I just can't wait for the collection to drop in the stores so I can go and by some of the amazing pieces I saw on the day. 

I have to admit I was drown to alot of the accessories that I saw, particularly this beautiful red messenger and a couple of dazzling clutch bags. I believe it takes some great accessories to make a great outfit or to complete it for that matter and I could see alot of stunning items that could tranform any simple look into a fabulous one. I absolutely loooved a few jumpers aswell that had some interesting features on them and would just be perfect for that effortlessly chic autumn/winter look. Like the black and white brocade detailed jumper or the nude crochet knit jumper with intricate lace detailling - that would just look fabulous with a cute pair of shorts and some ankle boots and big hat. 

Check-out the rest of the images below to see what else I liked from the Next AW/13 Press Day.