FS | SPRING EDIT: TRENDS I LOVE


I just love the monochrome trend and the idea of mixing different black and white patterns together with a splash of neon adding a fun and interesting twist to any outfit. Black and White are classic colours but monochrome makes for a more fashion-foward and edgy look!


Veiled looks is one trend I'm excited to try-out this season although I did experiment a bit last year with the sheer, asymmetric skirts.
*To wear when you want to be a bit daring without showing or exposing too much. Works for both a day or evening look.


Now this little trend here I have no problems playing around with. You can make it as fun, loud or toned-down as you like. Just think "mix-match, mismatched patterns" There's no wrong or right way to go about it.

FOLLOW LINKS BELOW TO SHOP THE LOOKS: