MODUS PRESS DAY


 | ANTHROPOLOGIE | 

Anthropologie operates like an independent boutique that carries niche labels that are not available on the highstreet so you can image the excitement when I had the opportunity to look at the clothing lines at the Modus event. For me personally, highlights included Second Female (pictured above) Below: Twist & Tango, Maison Scotch, Stephanie Vaille and stunning jewellery by Nocturne etc...





| APIVITA |

APIVITA is a natural skin care brand who's intricate philosophy entails three inspirations: the Honey Bee, Greek nature and its biodiversity, along with Hippocrates' holistic approach. After testing out a few of their products at the event I was left in awe of just how moisturising and soften they were leaving skin silky and smooth. And they fragrance smelt natural and not overpowering. Their tinted lip balms were also something of a major investment as I'm not too big on lipstick but I do like something that gives long-lasting moisture with a nice tint.

Also, not a big fan of honeh but they made me taste there's; all I can say is I could eat it for day. Divine!


| VON FOLLIES by DITA VON TEESE |

 The Dita Von Teese SS/13 Collection was very feminine and sexy without the 'vulgar' which made it so appealing and the colour palette was also a nice mixture of muted and deep tone. I think she nailed it on the head with this one, it was a great and versatile selection and I loved that the fabrics and textures weren't too overworked. Beautiful!


| TOAST |


| UNDERCOVER |

Undercover had a very interesting and colourful range of stationery and I was quite intrigued by there more personalized pieces which evoked a bit of sense of humor making the collection not too serious but fun and edgy. There were some designs I liked that were classic and clean. Their stationery range had so much attention to detail I was even thinking of using one of the pouches as a clutch.