BRUSHES

I've never really been a big make-up person but recently I've found myself being more experimental with my looks instead of always wearing the same old boring neutral face. I've always wanted to buy MAC Brushes but I've found them to be too expensive although they are really good and I don't think that anything else really beats their quality and texture. Lucky for me, I ran into these almost as equal and extremely well priced brushes in H&M. If I recall well they are all under £5 each. I think the two small ones were £3.99 but to be honest when I saw that they were under £10 I just new I had to get them. However not all H&M stores have the make-up range; I got these in Northampton but I think they would be available in any of the flagship or larger stores including online. www.hm.com