SPRING STATEMENT JEWELLERY

::FASHION SOMEBODY'S TOP 4 PICKS!
  


The majority of the time when I go shopping I find myself mostly drawn to shoes, bags and jewellery before I even think about the clothes. I just love accessories! Accessories are key to transforming any simple outfit into something interesting and magnificent. You can have the most expensive dress in the room but if the pieces are not well put together it can easy look cheap or tacky.

For spring the key is to be fearless - The bigger, bolder and brighter the better! I've selected a few statement jewellery pieces out of my closet that I have found myself constantly drawn to this season, they work with almost anything and are just what every fashionista needs to give their outfit that wow factor . [Scroll down and take a look...]
 
ABOVE: ACCESSORIZE NECKLACE 
STYLE TIP: Wear with Spring pastels or plain Tee with a simple pair or bottoms and a killer heel for that effortless chic look

ABOVE: ACCESSORIZE NECKLACE

STYLE TIP: Would go perfectly over a loose knit or lace texture in a solid colour with a cute pair of shorts or skirt.

ABOVE: H&M NECKLACE 

STYLE TIP: Look fabulous with this necklace and team it with a shift dress with simple clean lines in one of this seasons strikingly bright shades.

ABOVE: ACCESSORIZE NECKLACE

STYLE TIP: Would look amazing with a simple Tee and printed bottoms. Throw on a blazer to give the completed look an edge.