LFW : : SS/12 ACCESSORIES

HOLLY FULTON


Holly Fultons collections usually pull inspiration from the sixties: very simplistic but bold incorporating luxury into statement pieces that are accessible and easy to wear. The fusion of colour and clever mix of pattern is a technique that we have come to know and love about Holly Fultons collections. However, on my visit to the H.F stand this season, I found myself particularly drawn to the jewellery and accessories - Very retro, unique statement pieces that can turn any plain number into a wow outfit. Love, love, love!

PHOEBE COLEMAN

...Phoebe Coleman is another jewellery designer I like to visit at LFW but their pieces are quite the opposite of Fulton's range. Not as bold but very delicate and more personal designs. What I also loved is that you can layer chain-upon-chain of these very thoughtfully designed pieces to create your desired effect without the risk of looking overly accessorized. Definitely so pieces to invest in!