JE T'AIME PARIS | PHOTO DIARY

My lovely sister surprised me with tickets to go to Paris as a birthday treat and It was by far the best present I can imagine getting ever; well at-least this year. It was absolutely amazing being in the 'City of love' and it was literally everywhere. My favorite place of-course had to be the Eiffel tower and I made sure we went there before going anywhere else - love was definitely in the air in the surrounding areas seeing newly weds getting their photos taken near the tower. Paris is a very beautiful city, with gorgeous sites and amazing architecture  - the buildings there are art in themselves. Also went to a few galleries including the famous Lourve and did a bit of shopping at Galleries Lafayette and Champs de Eyllesses. Food was amazing apart from the fact that I needed a dictionary to read through some of the menus - Restaurants near Trocadero metro station are a must try, posh but affordable with fantastic atmosphere and great views. It was a nice, long weekend which ended to soon but rest assured Paris I'm coming back!