THE PRELUDE

FS MAG|ISSUE #00

My apologies for the silent few days but I have been completing Issue #00 of my up-coming magazine and I also wanted to surprise you guys with this special edition issue #00 Titled 'The Prelude'. I am dedicating this pre-issue to you all my readers and am really excited about this up-coming launch of FS Mag. In this Introduction issue you will find that I have put together a little round-off pack for the summer on all the trend you should be wearing now, style tips, shopping guide plus more. I hope you will enjoy it and I look forward to completing the Autumn and first ever issue of Fashion Somebody Magazine. For more info and/or to view 'The Prelude' visit ::MAGAZINE:: tab (above). Look forward to hearing your feedback and if you have any suggestions for anything you may be interested in seeing or reading about in Issue #01 then please also feel free to post them up or e-mail me.

Many thanks - Liv

TO VIEW MAG - CLICK HERE

~ PAGE PREVIEWS ~

OBJECTS OF DESIRE::: (pages 30-34)
 WISHLIST, TRENDS & KEY PIECES (see pages. 5, 7 & 14)
STYLE:::HOW TO's (see pages. 23-29)