OLIVIA RUBIN LONDON|SPRING/SUMMER 2010

 VIBRANT.BOLD.SOPHISTICATED

  *Illustration by Lisa Stannard via. Amelia's magazine.

Ever since I discovered label Olivia Rubin London, I've constantly found myself being drawn back to this designers collections again and again. Olivia Rubin is definitely one to watch and her Spring/Summer 2010 collection ticks all the right boxes for this season and I what I particularly loved about it was the hint of an 80s vibe but with a sleek and modern touch. The colours are absolutely fab especially the acid tones and print that I have grown to know so well. What can I say - her clothes are fashion-forward, edgy, sexy, sophisticated and super cool! - To see more from this collection follow the links below:

CREDITS:  
CLOTHING: Olivia Rubin & Assisted by Laura Cooney, 
STYLING: Natasha Wray, HAIR & MAKE-UP: Holly Silius, 
PHOTOGRAPHIC ASST. Luke Freeman, MODEL: Alys at Storm,
ACCESSORIES: American Apparel, Brian Altwood, Manolo Blahnik & Rayban. Retouching by Mullis Morgan