Earlier today I made a pit-stop at H&M on my way home from work and tried on a few items I will definitely be getting over the next few weeks.

I really liked the tiger-face print cropped t-shirt and I think it will go with alot of stuff including colours that I have for Summer. Second was the black Maxi-skirt which I could wear with the cropped top/s but I'm sure will enjoy wearing even more with either some multi-coloured vest tops or printed tube/body tops with a nice skinny belt.

Third was the jersey ruffle dress in a candy pink shade and I thought that would be cute for a dressy or casual day look. I thought I'd have a run at yet another pale-pink number and this one is definitely an occasion piece - Anyone throwing a wedding or cocktail party any-time soon??? ...just so I can have an excuse to buy this dress. At first I thought "too girly" but It looked so fun and flirty I just had to try it on. Still a question mark though coz I need that invitation first otherwise they'd be no point buying it if it's just going to sit in my closet months on end til I decide to give to someone.

Fifth was the B/W Kaledoscope effect print dress. Now this I must get, it's totally me and retailing at for only £14.99; an absolute Bargain!!!

ALL ITEMS H&M: CROPPED T-SHIRT - £7.99, MAXI SKIRT - £14.99, JERSEY RUFFLE DRESS - £19.99, RUFFLE PLEAT CHIFFON DRESS - £29.99, B/W DIGI PRINT DRESS - £14.99, BELT (OWN FROM H&M).