THE MAXI RETURNS!


THE NEW MAXI¦CASUAL LONG DRESS
I was first convinced on the casual Maxi dress when the ever-stylish Karen from WhereDidYouGetThat (above) wore it and posted it on her blog. When I saw just how well she had styled herself and looked so cool and uber chic in it I had to have one.
This season's must-have maxi is casual, simple and chic and I'm already eyeing a few long and lean numbers that I spotted at Topshop, Miss Selfridge and RiverIsland. Mmmm, which one shall I pick? I can already picture myself wearing one with a nice pair of ankle boots or flat sandals. The great thing is that the highstreet is flooded with so many styles, colours and lengths you don't have to worry about not finding the right fit for you. To make it even better, you can just slip it on as it is or dress it up with a statement jewellery piece or you can divide it on the waist-line with a skinny belt. There are just so many ways to wear it - you'll find yourself brinmming with ideas there'll just be no room to get it wrong!
Here is my current fav pick - Topshops jersey strap detail Maxi at only £32:


Style Tip: Great colour for mixing and matcing; you can throw on any color jewellery, wear it with heels, boots or strappy sandals and even dress it up for the night by adding on lots of bling, towering heels and a sexy clutch - You just have to love it!