All you need is One dress

(Above) The 'Multi-dress' - Inala London SS/10

Watch-0ut for this cool new London label Inala London by Alani Gibbon which launched this year with the 'Multi-dress' for their Spring/Summer 2010 Collection.

The label specializes in multi-functional, reversible clothing which I think is an absolute fantastic and genius idea considering the many reasons why I hate travelling and the fact that now I don't have to worry about over packing with a dress like that. I have never seen anything this adaptable, the dress can be transformed into at-least 30 other styles which can either be casual or dressy. Yes just the one dress! The full collection is to be expected next year but meanwhile you can purchase the dress from the Inala London website for only £69.99. The clothing is unique, versatile and affordable - What more can you ask for? Check out this video I bumped into during a search on Youtube.