Sequined Jackets

Balmain A/W09

The boyfriend blazer is one of this season's if not this years biggest trend and we see A/W09 taking it to a whole new level. It's well tailored, it's sequined and it's fabulous!

Balmain has made a huge influence on design and the high-street this season a
nd for many high-street A/W Collections that have started to come out, I have seen many Balmain inspired looks alot of sequin on the high-street from dresses, skirts to trousers and though I already have a couple of sequined items, what's the harm in investing in another stand-out piece like the sequined boyfriend blazer. I love the fact that it's versatile and can change any outfit giving it more edge and punch in an instant be it day or night.

The sequined jacket comes in a huge variety of styles from the slo
uchy boyfriend blazer to tailored, cropped or shoulder-padded in different colours and patterns. I am particularly loving the one's I've seen from Topshop, Riverisland and Dorothy Perkins and I'll be ready to make a purchase once I've made a pick on which one to get.

Here are some of the high-streets best:



Topshop £115

Dorothy Perkins £70

Topshop £180

Riverisland £69.99