London Fashion Weekend 2008

In the bag:
Revewex - MicroDermabrasion expert kit, Elizabeth Arden - Eight hour cream, Lavazza - Qualira oro coffee, St.Tropez body polisher, Toni & Guy boost-it mousse, Moxie - slenders pads, Handbag.com pink book diary, Asos magazine - October issue, Galaxy chocolate bar


Every year, hundreds of sophisticated shoppers gather under one roof to indulge in some up-to-the-minute style and get tips and pampering from fashion and beauty experts and this all takes place at the Natural History Museum's London Fashion Weekend event. This year, it ran from the 24th to the 28th of September and I happened to be amongst the crowds looking to see what was going to steal my eye and get me to spend some money. Sadly, I didn't though it wasn't because I hadn't seen anything I actually liked. I was simply there for the experience; to just enjoy the atmosphere and to get some inspiration for my wardrobe. What I however managed to leave with was the 'goodie bag' and every girl loves something for free. What was in it wasn't totally to-die-for, but I did much appreciate hangbag.com's 2009 Little pink book which I am sure will be put to good use and a Galaxy chocolate bar that was already half way digested by the end of the day. The show itself was short but sweet, showing the hottest A/W08 looks from Gothic romance to plaid princess to looks from designers such as Matthew Williamson, Luella, Kurt Geiger and Jaeger London amongst many others and fabulous shoes from Jenne O and Carvela. Most of the jewellery was done by Sam Ubhi and St. Eramsus and the hats by Misa Harada and it was smokin' hot!!! and for a change the weather was lovely which just made it all the better.