Would you EVER wear Crocs???


A few months ago a read an article in 'The London Paper' about nurses being banned from wearing crocs to work because they had become a danger and were a health hazard. None-the-less, I've never liked crocs anyways and totally don't understand what goes through the minds of the people who wear them. There is nothing attractive about them and they are totally hidious looking and simply ugly. My apologies if you own a pair but I personally think that, this kind of footwear should be classed illegal to be see in, no matter who you are. Founded by the Colorado company www.crocs.com in 2002, the kooky shoes (that were named for their water friendliness and general toughness) come in a range of upto 20 rainbow colours and though they may be comfortable, popular, colourful and a brilliant idea for making a billion dollars whilst people are running around looking stupid or whatever but an end has to be put to all this clowning of people and the surprising thing about it all is that people just follow blindly. But let me tell you something, even if they were special, glittery or made out of gold, crocs are simply a No-no! and I would jump of a cliff myself if I found out that I had to wear them with no opt-out.


(Even George Bush is wearing them...it's definately high-time everybody else stopped)

"I MUST SAY THOUGH, IF NOT TO BE TOO MUCH OF A 'CROC HATER' SOME OF THE STYLES THAT ARE NOW MADE BY THE COMPANY CROCS ITSELF ARE KIND OF OK, BUT THE ONE'S (SHOWN ABOVE) THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION SEEMS TO HAVE TAKEN MOST INTEREST IN ARE THE ONE'S THAT GOTTA GO."

Enough talk about crocs...I am also now quite sick and very tired of seeing Uggs trotterlling about everywear on the street...




...these are some of the things that should be written-off, completely by-now. I must admit I once owned a pair of Ugg boots myself but I believe their time has passed and it's time to be more eventive about what we wear not just follow the rest of the herd. Fashion is fabulous but, overdoing it is killing it. To be inventive is to be individual - lets!!!

...the celebuggs!...