Kate Moss S/S08 Collection hits Topshop

Fashion Somebody Loves Kate Moss!

Kate Moss's S/S08 Collection hit Topshop stores today. With references from Ibiza, Miami and India - it was the launch of her 5th Topshop collection. As always Kate Moss continues to take inspiration from her own wardrobe and this collection in particular has come with quite some interesting pieces. My faves: the bead and sequin bolero coz I can already picture all the fabulous things I could wear it with - almost anything as long as it's the right combo (dress, jeans etc..), I also really like the skinny trouser - very chic and stylish.



(click on image to enlarge)








I love this sequined cape Kate Moss wore to the launch of her Christmas line for Topshop,
In store now - Isn't that just fabulous? Besides, Kate Moss looks great in everything - so who wouldn't want to dress like her?