Pansy Prints...Style Tips from F.S



We all know that flower fashion will never die and every year
we are hit with very new, inventive and exciting trends.




Florals are everywere right now and I'm lovin' it. I love heels though I wouldn't describe myself as a 'girly-girl' but, this year I find myself so into the pansy prints. Just the way to enter into Spring with freshly blossomed flowers all over creating the ultimate bold look. I like it! I think it's all about multi-colours for S/S08 and this trend is just the one, sort of a mixed bouquet of flowers. I'd choose lots of different coloured petals and then go for the skinny belt to clinch the waist which adds a bit of la-di-da! It's all about being girly and pretty but I suppose the look is what you make it really. I'd most try and be creative and you'd definately not miss. A top would go really nice with some dark blue denims or you can just slap on a frock with a belt and high heels to match. Don't accessorise too much though otherwise the look will clash and you wouldn't want too much going on in one outfit. Experiement ladies - that's what fashion is all about.


Lily Allen in her floral print dress